POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : GuiExt on Linux? : Re: GuiExt on Linux? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 12:45:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GuiExt on Linux?
From: Andrew Wilcox
Date: 15 Dec 2002 12:58:45
Message: <3dfcc2d5$1@news.povray.org>
I'm not actually trying to implement it right now.  I don't actually have a
Linux/Unix box to work on.  As part of the program I'm writing, I'm building
a generic api to spawn POV renders, and I was just wanting to know if it's
possible on Linux to capture the pixel stream as it is being rendered.  I
think I was just hoping for a simple yes or no answer. :-)

Thanks,

Andrew Wilcox